Thursday, August 7, 2014

Mont Marte Watercolour Pencil review

Mont Marte Watercolour Pencils


Just wanted to try them since I was bowled over with previous Mont Marte products.
Cheap. $7.50 for 12.
Difficult to peel off quality assurance sticker.
Mont Marte supports Australian artists. The cover art is drawn by an Australian artist using the watercolour pencils. That is honest of them. It is proof of the quality of the product.

As with any watercolour pencil, it brightens with water.

Verdict:
I am afraid I an not SO impressed by these pencils. They are scratchy. The colours are not vibrant. Despite this, I am using them a lot. I wouldn't throw them out, but I am looking for some kid to give them to. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm disappointed in them. After adding water it does not give a watercolour effect at all - in fact looks the same as ordinary coloured pencil, just brightens it a tad.

    ReplyDelete