Thursday, August 7, 2014

Mont Marte Ultrasoft Colour Pencils review

Mont Marte Ultrasoft Colour Pencils 



Sturdy pretty tin.
Cheap. 
Pencils are pretty and smooth and round (and will roll around table tops).  They are pre-sharpened. 
The pencils included have very similar colours to each other, despite having unique Australian-inspired names.  I find the names adorable.

The pencil is soft.  Some feel waxy, especially the light colours.  I have heard some rave reviews about Mont Marte pencils.  The reviewer was from USA.  He said they were hard to obtain outside Australia.  He also said they performed to artist quality, despite being student grade.  I am not sure if he was talking about these pencils in particular or another line of Mont Marte pencils.

Verdict: 
I'm not as inspired by these pencils as I was with the Watercolour ones.  But they are very pretty and I intend to keep my box.

No comments:

Post a Comment